Te Ao Mārama is the professional association for Māori oral health professionals - dental therapists, dental hygenists, dentists, dental specialists, oral health promoters, dental assistants and administrators, researchers, teachers and students. Collectively, we advocate for better oral health for Māori.
Kia hiwa rā, kia hiwa rā!
Tēnei te karanga ki te motu hei whai te huarahi oranga waha, oranga tīnana, oranga whānau!
You will have the opportunity to hear from equity experts and sector leaders, and participate in workshops to shape the future of Māori oral health. This Symposium will generate solutions to bring about the transformative change needed to achieve:
· An equitable oral health system
· Oral health services that are responsive to Māori
· A culturally competent and representative workforce
· Greater oral health sector accountability
· Greater sector and whānau participation.
For further information click here
See our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/teaomaramanz