Te Ao Mārama Memberships
Benefits to membership
- By becoming a member of Te Ao Mārama you are making a contribution to our vision of ‘Hei oranga niho mo te iwi Māori’ – Good Oral health for Māori, for life.
- Representation on numerous boards and organisations. An opportunity to have your say.
- Keep up to date with issues pertaining to Māori oral health
- Entitlement to attend hui a tau with exposure to presentations from key people in the dental or general health sector
- Opportunity to network with colleagues in the dental field or a specialist area
- Opportunity to be involved with the mentoring programme and engage students
- Opportunities for continuing professional development
- Access to the members only login section of the Te Ao Mārama website
- Receive Te Ao Mārama Panui/Newsletters
Membership for Te Ao Mārama is valid for 12 months.
Dental specialist, Dentist, Dental therapist/hygienist, Dental technician
Dental Assistant, Dental administrator, Oral Health Promoter / Educator, Researcher, other health professional / worker or other
Honorary Life Member